Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Laughed So Hard I Almost....

Every time I go into a clothing store and attempt to find cute clothes for the baby, I lament (okay, I whine) the fact that the girl's section is 3 times larger than the boy's and while the girls get really cute clothes the boys seem to have nothing but sports and camouflage. Whenever I enter a clothing store and attempt to find clothes for the 7 year old, I lament (okay, I bitch) the fact that clothing designers want to make my daughter look like a hooker....and a poorly paid one at that. That being said, I was just bouncing around the internet, trying to find a baby custard recipe, and I found an article that said this:
You'll Win... One Way or Another
Girls clothes get more space in the store, and it's universally acknowledged that baby and toddler girls are more fun to dress. This is deeply unfair to mothers of boys. But they'll get their revenge in three years, when moms of girls have to deal with hoochie-mama clothing for preschoolers
.
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one....

No comments: