Sunday, January 24, 2010

Big and Bumpy

The kidlet is currently learning about the human body in school and they just recently finished learning about the brain. The other day, while sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast, she says, completely out of the blue, "I bet my brother's brain is bumpy!" I told that yes, brains were bumpy, to which she replied, "We learned that when babies are born their brains are smooth and when they're 2 they start to get bumpy and all squiggly-looking like adult brains...but my brother is so super intelligent that I bet his brain is already bumpy!"

Is she the most awesome big sister ever, or what?

1 comment:

The Crazy Purple Wombat said...

Oh my!! She really is! I have always adored your Kidlet, but I love her even more for that! I love seeing the world through the eyes of children - it's one of the big reasons I do what I do - and I love the way you share these moments on your blog! Thank you, again, my favourite Wooly Thinker! CPW x x x x