Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas is coming (and what's the exchange rate on teeth, anyway?)


Well, it's that time of year again. Once again I have attempted to take a nice picture of AnnaLaura for Christmas cards, and once again I have to wonder what adult programming she's watching while we're out of the room. The first year it was funny, the second year I just had to roll my eyes, this year I'm becoming concerned. Where is she getting this?? The only thing I can think of are the commercials (primarily for Barbie and Bratz) all over children's programming. I honestly do not know where else she would get these ideas..... See for yourself...



HELP ME!!!

She did manage to let me take a few good ones, so hopefully my cards will be in the mail soon (I'm aiming for before Christmas this time, maybe it'll happen). This one seemed to be okay.


We have some big news: AnnaLaura has her first loose tooth! This sent me searching all over the internet looking for the going rate of teeth these days. After some searching I've learned that inflation effects Tooth Fairies as much as it does us mortals. Wow... I think I received a quarter per tooth (I think once I found 3 quarters and I about fainted). It seems that $1 to $2 dollars is the norm out in the world, though if any of you think (or know) differently please let me know!

1 comment:

The Crazy Purple Wombat said...

Hey - I know what you mean about 'where do they get it from??' my little River is just as crazy!! I love the photo you chose by the way and so does AnnaLaura's new pen pal! There is a reply on it's way!! Gorgeous photos - all of them - she is one little lady who will have the world at her feet when the time is right!

Love and hugs - Magda x x