Friday, January 12, 2007

Sorry Everyone!


I will be putting up a new post soon, I promise. We've been a little busy around here lately, but since I have the next week off while I recover from knee surgery I'm hoping to write something nice and long for ya! So, as soon as I can sit in a chair without somehow making sure my knee is over my heart (joy...) I'll tell ya all about our Christmas, how the snow came back, and my adventures in knitting (thank you Mama Grouch!!).



Till then, take care! Cross your fingers that moving and reshaping my kneecap somehow stops the back of my knee from hurting...

1 comment:

The Crazy Purple Wombat said...

hello my gorgeous friend - I am so sorry for all the pain and am praying that this works well... impressive photo of the bandaged knee by the way - not that I didn't believe you of course!

Love and hugs - Magda x x