Thursday, November 20, 2008

August Part 2

First of all I would like to mention that we celebrated our 10th Anniversary this August 22nd! So here's to a great 10 years and to many more!

I can't believe we ever looked this young!




The Flower Girl and Ring Bearer are both teenagers now....




This is still the happiest day of my life. My face actually hurt that evening after smiling so much! Thank you for a great 10 years, Husband O' Mine!

In August we also went over to a friend's house (Hi, Aimee and Bart!) for an End Of Summer party. There seemed to be alot of volleyball being played...

Even The Kidlet got in on the action...



And we re-painted and re-carpeted the living room. Gone are the powder blue walls and blue-purple-swirly-crappy-dirty carpet! Say hello to a brighter and nicer living room!



And then.....the Cottage! We swam, we soaked up sun, we ate s'mores! The Kidlet also realized she could "surf."


Luckily for us, she still thinks her brother is pretty neat.






Even my Mother-in-law had fun in the water!
(oh, and that bikini clad girl is the flower girl from the begining of this post...God, I feel old)


Coming soon, September! Maybe....

No comments: