Monday, November 10, 2008

Go Trick-or-Treating, I Must

Look what I made! I knit a Yoda Hat (for ravelry.com users) for MP3! Then I felted it! I'm so proud of myself. And it looks so cute (I think). Although we did have one girl ask if he was suppose to be baby Shrek. Baby Shrek? What the hell is wrong with kids today, can't even recognize Yoda. *grumble grumble* Anyway, my Mom made a cute little Yoda robe for him out of some yummy fleece (gotta love Halloween in Michigan) to keep him warm. Luckily we had great weather for Halloween and no snow!

The Kidlet was Darth Vader this year (my kids are sooooo cool!), and a darn good Darth Vader she was. We were hoping to get in on the Star Wars action too, but ran out of time and money. Mike thought it'd be cool to be dressed like a Jedi in training and carry Yoda around on his back (I assumed he meant he wanted to dress up like Luke, but he was offened by the suggestion...I agree, Luke is a wuss), and I kicked around the idea of wearing a bun on each side of my head...but alas, these things didn't pan out. Darth Vader and baby brother Yoda were a hit anyway.




Darth Vader and Yoda sitting together? Who would of thought it possible? Although Yoda doesn't seem to happy about it....




As every year, Paige had a custume-Birthday party. Since we were going to be inside where it's nice and toasty warm we put an alternative costume under the Yoda outfit. Yep, Yoda turned into Charlie Brown!




I don't remember there being witches in Star Wars.....but Yoda/Charlie Brown takes them on anyway! We see him here removing Witch Meg's nose while tackling Witch Nana to the ground!


This is my cousin Bob's youngest daughter, Alea. I'm not quite sure what she's suppose to be....




George was suited up...


My Dad even turned into a witch...how odd...


And the birthday girl herself is seen here showing off an eyeball. Happy 4th Birthday Paigey!
(yes, we were overrun with witches....Yoda took them all on, though)




No comments: