Tuesday, November 25, 2008

September....At Last

The Kidlet turned 7 this September. Once again we had 2 parties. First we had the family party. Pictures follow...


She gets her favorite things to play with! Puzzibits!


Her cousins gave her a card that played "Happy Birthday to You" sung by cats. I think she liked it....

She also got that scooter she's been begging for.

Her surprise Darth Vader cake!


Then we had some of her friends over for yet another party. We are insane, I do believe.

This time around I made a Beach Party cake.



She recieved Twister as a gift. It sure came in handy!


This is one of the Kidlet's friends. She absolutely cracks me up. She's welcome at our house any time she wants to come over. She rocks!
The poor boy in the back was the only boy who came. By the end of the party he was hiding from all the girls. Those girls sure were pestering the hell out of him!

And because I simply can't leave you without at least a few MP3 pictures....




Look! I knitted a Jayne hat! Only in miniature size this time! Maybe it's just me,
but I think he's much cuter than Adam Baldwin...

No comments: