Monday, February 09, 2009

Hey! I almost Forgot!

Did you see that giganto post down there? Wow. And no pictures of MP3! How'd that happen? Lemme remedy that....


For Christmas his Aunt Kim bought him this nifty walk-behind thing. For a month he fully enjoyed sitting in front of it and playing with all the movable parts (including a shape sorter) on it...then one day, while pushing on it so he could stand up, it moved! He gave it a strange look. He looked up and saw that it had a handle. It was at this point that I could literally see the light-bulb turn on over his head (I believe I mentioned previously that he's a thinker? help me). His whole face just lit up! He stood, grabbed that handle, and he hasn't stopped moving since. Of course, he can't turn the thing. This means loads of fun for me (okay, it's actually a pain in the ass), but he sure loves it!



Oh yeah. I also had a birthday. If you think you can see other candles peeking out from behind the ones in front, your eyes are deceiving you. Or something.

2 comments:

Mama Grouch said...

Oh crap, I forgot again! Happy Birthday!

I am flying in with Maggie at the end of the month...I will call!

The Crazy Purple Wombat said...

I didn't know!! Happy Birthday to my favourite US sis-in-law!!