Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Walkin' Talkin' Fool

So, I was checking out Mama Grouch's site and she had this link up for this nifty little photo competition website (next week's theme is messy...oh yeah, I got messy). Well, since I think that my kid is pretty darn cute too (though he doesn't have the Twerp's big soulful eyes) I figured that I just had to enter too.....






In other news:

Remember how MP3 let me know that he wasn't done with bathtime? Well, in case you thought that I was exaggerating or something check this out. Last night, when I said, "All done!" , he started chanting, "ah-doh, ah-doh, ah-doh", crawled to the drain and started banging on it. I swear that sometimes you can see the gears turning in his head. help me And he's now walking all over the place. He's not perfect yet, but he's almost there. He seems to really enjoy pulling U-turns in the middle of the living room, go figure. His favorite place to land when he falls is on the dog. When he starts to lose his balance he will actually change trajectory in order to aim for the dog. For what it's worth, Mystery seems to enjoy the attention. If the cats are around he chases them non-stop. Tigger also seems to enjoy the attention...Squishy, however, is really good at hiding.

Weird sounds (words) that my kid makes:

mbvvv= moooo (yes, as in cow)

zsht= fishy (he has fishies all over his bedroom walls, which we point at during diaper changing time so that he'll keep his hands away from other things....yes, that other thing)

awwww= the sound he makes when he fakes a yawn. Yeah, it's as cute as you think it is.

de-de= bye bye (complete with wave...and bye-bye kisses, too!)

Gng= BOOM! (whenever he lands on his butt I say "boom!" and he repeats "gng!" This noise is made in the back of the throat. Go ahead, try it.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! :-) I love his little nose for some reason - thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

such a sweet expression! Very nice :)